Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ADVENTURE, LOVING LIFE, AND THE PURSUIT OF TRYING NEW THINGS

This blog is dedicated to living life to the fullest.  I've always had that passion to make the most of any situation, I guess you can call me an optimist!  I'm just not afraid to embarrass myself, or to talk to strangers, or to try something new.  Believe me, this lifestyle of being a self-proclaimed optimist has not always been the case.  I have been through some very trying experiences in my life.  I've seen myself as a pessimist, not caring, and near giving up.  I have learned to deal with the past, knowing that you can't change or fix problems that you didn't create, and I have done my best to grow and learn from these experiences. 

Moving forward.  I have always enjoyed writing.  Until the past couple years, where I have found myself too busy, I have always kept a journal.  Writing is extremely therapeutic. 

This blog is about ADVENTURE in every form.

 April 2011, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment